Thursday, September 15, 2016

This is My Blog! My First Post!

Hello my name is Robert. This is my second time making a blogger account. I currently go to Heritage middle school. I've been in this school since 6th grade. I am currently 13 years old and I have 5 people in my family. Other than my family members I also have 3 dogs all of them are Japanese Akitas.

Some of my interests are robotics and I also hope to become a robotics engineer in the future. Some other ones are playing games and fencing. Some groups I'm involved in are OAV, NJHS, and Boy Scouts. My troop is troop 301. I also enjoy games that give me a challenge such as the Batman Arkham games, and undertale. Books I enjoy reading are sci-fi. One thing about me is that I'm a comic book nerd. I love to read the suicide squad comics or a batman detectives comic.



                                                        Thank you for reading my blog!




 

                                                                             
     

No comments:

Post a Comment