Thursday, January 12, 2017

Book Talk: Black Widow Forever Red

The book I am reading is called Black Widow Forever Red. The genre of this book is Action and Adventure mixed in with some mystery. The main setting of this book is Brooklyn, New York, 8 years after the main character Black Widow saves a little girl from a terrible incident.

The main character, Natasha Romanoff is trained at a very young age to become the world's most lethal assassin and is given the name of Black Widow by the man that trained her. You may recognize this character when she is played by Scarlett Johansson in 2012 Avengers movie. She decides she doesn't want to be used for evil so she joins S.H.I.E.L.D. Which means Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate. Now children in Eastern Europe go missing so Black Widow must find a way to save them with her new ally Ava.

The mood of this book was very ominous. It kept me on the edge of my seat and wondering what happens next. I really enjoy reading this book and I best remember the beginning of the book because it shows you Black Widows way of strategic analysis when under pressure and i think it's really cool and plus the didn't give you Black Widows origin story because they assume you know it already.

I would recommend this book to fans of Marvel Comics because this book captures all of the detail just like a normal comic book. I am very excited to read the other books in the Black Widow series and other books like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment