Thursday, November 10, 2016

Election reflection

What are your thoughts on this election in general?

I think that the election was kind of rigged. If you think about it if Hillary Clinton won she would become the first female president in history. That would've been great for the country and Hillary also had good ideas for the country's well being. So it kind of seems off that Trump suddenly and quickly achieved a higher number of electoral votes than Hillary.

Would you like to be more involved in politics? If so how?

Yes in fact I would even like to be an elected official such as Mayor. I have an understanding of politics and it's inner workings. That knowledge could land me a spot in the government as an elected official. I even have some ideas for the town of Berwyn. Some are making sure that parks stay clean by increasing the number of trash cans. Or increasing the number of service hours either from criminals or student volunteers.

Some of you will be voting in the NEXT election! Are you excited? Why or why not?

I'm kind of in the middle because my opinions count on the candidates that we will have running for president. If Hillary ran again I would vote for her and hopefully she will win. If she doesn't run at all then I will have to vote for the candidate I think is best for the country. I know the problem has its problems. Such as corruption in the government. I would vote for a candidate that will do full background checks for people who become part of the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment