Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gratitude blog

This blog will present all the things im grateful for. There are so many things things that i'm so thankful for. Such as an education, family, a roof over my head, and items that brings me happiness. I would first like to talk about my education. I am so grateful to learn new things every day. There are so many kids around the world who don't get to go to school. That only makes me feel so lucky to have the education I get.

Now I would like to thank my family for everything. I wouldn’t have an education or a home. Without my parents I wouldn’t even be around today. Also, they gave me a home and allowed me to have a good childhood. In a way, they even allowed me to have friends by going to the schools that I went to. If I never gone to those schools then I would never make the friends that I have now.

Finally the last of example of gratitude is my friends. Without them I would be so lost and alone. They make me laugh and help me get through the day. There are friends that I’ve known since preschool. They still call me by my old nickname (Bobby). Then there are the friends that I’ve known only for a little bit. Just like school i'm always learning something new about them.


I commented on Emilio's blog








1 comment:

  1. I like your blog and it was pretty solid I can't find anything wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete